Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Customer Service With Golf Netting Purchases

I am a real stickler about customer service. I feel businesses are so ignorant and just want people to pay them for the product and leave to never be heard for again. is that how a customer should be treated? I would never treat anyone like that, but they do and that is really annoying.

I always want to look at the customer service of those who sell me the netting. I want my golf netting to be exemplary because that is what I am paying for.

If they can't do this, then why are they marketing to people? Don't pretend to be something you are not in my opinion.

I scout businesses to see how they handle customers and only when I am satisfied do I actually agree to buy from them and even then I remain hesitant.

I like the company that I go to now because they are competitive and fast. They also have taken care of things for me in the past.

Their golf nettings are wonderful and I suppose their customer says it all about how much they do care about the people they are selling to. For me this is just exceptional.

No comments:

Post a Comment